More Funny MOTHER 3 Comics!
About a week ago, a rare game collector put up a known EarthBound Zero prototype cart on eBay. These things go for a lot – this particular one sold for nearly $1500!
It was most likely a rare game/prototype collector who forked over all that money. I can’t see many EarthBound fans spending that much money on it for some reason. But if I’m wrong, that’d be cool 😛
Other Related Posts:
18 Comments to EB Zero Proto Sells for $1500
Featured Item on eBay:
EARTHBOUND Mother (NINTENDO FAMICOM 1989) VGA 85 ARCHIVAL CASE
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...
- StarmanAlex: JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY
- adex: “Mother2fan” is just some perverted eurocreep who thinks females should be subjected to the naked male form whenever the...