Ness is Ozzie Boy?
About a week ago, a rare game collector put up a known EarthBound Zero prototype cart on eBay. These things go for a lot – this particular one sold for nearly $1500!
It was most likely a rare game/prototype collector who forked over all that money. I can’t see many EarthBound fans spending that much money on it for some reason. But if I’m wrong, that’d be cool 😛
Other Related Posts:
18 Comments to EB Zero Proto Sells for $1500
Featured Item on eBay:
Rare MOTHER 2 Doseisan Plush doll With trash box NEW Free ship
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues