Itoi, Iwata, and Old MOTHER 3
Some EarthBound pogs went up on eBay just now – if you’re a collector or have been around for a while, you know that these are pretty rare
I never understood the whole pog fad, but I remember seeing the ad in Nintendo Power for these EarthBound pogs back in the day. I should’ve gotten them when I had the chance. I’ve seen a lot of rare EarthBound merchandise in real life throughout my journeys, but never have I seen these. Ye who win these boards of roundness will owneth a rare treasure indeed.
Other Related Posts:
24 Comments to EarthBound Pogs for Sale!
- Raiden: @FireFlyMelody Well I’m gonna say this has gone way off subject. It was about Eagleland but it turned into Mother 4. An argument...
- Esper: Mother 2 actually popped into my head first. Pokey, Giygas, Starmen, and all the sanctuary bosses are so memorable.
- Esper: @doclight Because it’s being made with RPG Maker 2003, a program the creator is very skilled in. RM2k3 does support mp3s, but midis...
- FireflyMelody: Agreed. Although Slimy Little Piles could possibly qualify… Ore the Plague Rat of Doom… Still fits best with M3.
- BusterTheFox: Am I the only one who immediately thought he was talking about Mother 3? I didn’t even think about the other ones until Mato...