More Funny MOTHER 3 Comics!
July 4th, 2009 | EarthBound
James sent this in a little while back – I’ll just post what he said for simplicity’s sake 😛
For my final paper in my Philosophy of Feminism class, I wrote about the overt gender roles presented in EarthBound and what they might point to from a philosophical perspective. I wish I would have had more time to work on it, but it turned out alright as is. I thought you might get a kick out of it.
You can check out his report here if you’re interested.
Anybody else written reports or done projects that are EarthBound-related? If so, let me know!
Other Related Posts:
40 Comments to EarthBound and Feminism
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...
- StarmanAlex: JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY
- adex: “Mother2fan” is just some perverted eurocreep who thinks females should be subjected to the naked male form whenever the...