Japanese Escargo Express
If you’re not sure who Bill Trinen is, he’s basically like the ultra-top guy in Nintendo of America’s translation/localization department known as the “Treehouse”. You’ve probably seen him during Nintendo’s E3 events, usually joking around with Reggie and interpreting for Miyamoto on stage. He’s a pretty important guy in the company and helps the American and Japanese branches communicate with each other.
Anyway, the other day, he very briefly answered a question about MOTHER 3 put forward by Nintendo World Report. You can see the whole report here, but here’s what he had to say about MOTHER 3:
NWR: Any word on anything for Mother 3 or Another Code coming to America?
BT: You know, when you hear about them, you’ll hear about them. (laughs) Until then, there is nothing on those at this point and time.
I’m surprised people are still asking Reggie and Bill about the game even now, it’s kinda cool. Thanks to Tansunn for the tip!
Other Related Posts:
35 Comments to Bill Trinen Mentions MOTHER 3
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic
- James: Not to be that guy, buuuuuut–“fan-uh-t ic.” I guess someone over at Fangamer had a little brain fart. THAT SAID, I’m...