December’s MOTHER 2 Figures
Popular Posts:None found
If you’re not sure who Bill Trinen is, he’s basically like the ultra-top guy in Nintendo of America’s translation/localization department known as the “Treehouse”. You’ve probably seen him during Nintendo’s E3 events, usually joking around with Reggie and interpreting for Miyamoto on stage. He’s a pretty important guy in the company and helps the American and Japanese branches communicate with each other.
Anyway, the other day, he very briefly answered a question about MOTHER 3 put forward by Nintendo World Report. You can see the whole report here, but here’s what he had to say about MOTHER 3:
NWR: Any word on anything for Mother 3 or Another Code coming to America?
BT: You know, when you hear about them, you’ll hear about them. (laughs) Until then, there is nothing on those at this point and time.
I’m surprised people are still asking Reggie and Bill about the game even now, it’s kinda cool. Thanks to Tansunn for the tip!
Other Related Posts:
35 Comments to Bill Trinen Mentions MOTHER 3
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.