EarthBound’s Copy Protection
The awesomely talented Elf Kitty (example of awesomeness) met Reggie at a Nintendo company picnic today:
She says this:
This was at the Nintendo company picnic today. After the photo I said “So can I ask you about Mother 3 now?!”. He just laughed and said “You can ask, but it doesn’t mean that I’ll answer anything!”
It was pretty funny 🙂
Other Related Posts:
45 Comments to A Picnic with Reggie
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...
- StarmanAlex: JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY
- adex: “Mother2fan” is just some perverted eurocreep who thinks females should be subjected to the naked male form whenever the...