More EB Zero Remake Maps
As we saw before, new WarioWare titles let you create your own custom games and music and stuff. Here’s HiLeonardo’s Wario Ware musical rendition of Paradise Line from EarthBound Zero:
I guess I don’t keep up with game news so much anymore, but it looks like you can create and play WarioWare mini-games on the new DS version, and you can also play them on your Wii if you have one? If so, that’s pretty cool I guess.
Other Related Posts:
14 Comments to WarioWare Paradise Line
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...
- StarmanAlex: JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY
- adex: “Mother2fan” is just some perverted eurocreep who thinks females should be subjected to the naked male form whenever the...