Swag Watch for Feb. 4, 2012
As we saw before, new WarioWare titles let you create your own custom games and music and stuff. Here’s HiLeonardo’s Wario Ware musical rendition of Paradise Line from EarthBound Zero:
I guess I don’t keep up with game news so much anymore, but it looks like you can create and play WarioWare mini-games on the new DS version, and you can also play them on your Wii if you have one? If so, that’s pretty cool I guess.
Other Related Posts:
14 Comments to WarioWare Paradise Line
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues