Another Look at EarthBound
As we saw before, new WarioWare titles let you create your own custom games and music and stuff. Here’s HiLeonardo’s Wario Ware musical rendition of Paradise Line from EarthBound Zero:
I guess I don’t keep up with game news so much anymore, but it looks like you can create and play WarioWare mini-games on the new DS version, and you can also play them on your Wii if you have one? If so, that’s pretty cool I guess.
Other Related Posts:
14 Comments to WarioWare Paradise Line
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.