Popular Posts:

None found

June 23rd, 2009 | EarthBound, Images

NewAgeRetroWario had a cool Halloween costume last year:

(click to enlargerize)

Anybody else ever dressed up as an EarthBound character for Halloween?

Also, I can’t post the above pic and not post this audio clip EBounding made almost 10 years ago 😀

(download MP3)

8 Comments to The Hippie Attacks!

SamWibatt said on Jun. 23, 2009

Ooh neat – one of those 80s hippies that wore a Mercedes logo instead of a peace symbol!

CaptainKirby said on Jun. 23, 2009

Ya, I was an EB character for halloween one year(actually,MOTHER3, but whatever.)
Link: http://captainkirby.deviantart.com/art/Halloween-costume-2008-123917400

SamWibatt said on Jun. 23, 2009

Nice work, CaptainKirby!

Re: the original post, I don’t mean to be mean. The guy nailed the hair.

CMB said on Jun. 23, 2009

I actually dressed up as Duster from M3 last Halloween, even took 6 months to grow my facial hair to look like him, design his wall stapes from pipe and I even died his pants

everyone at work was looking at me with confused looks lol

Kotenbo said on Jun. 25, 2009

It’s Purple Haze by Jimi Hendrix! Awesome song. 😀 Seriously.

nekoaitsu said on Jun. 25, 2009

A few years ago, I went all-out for halloween. Here’s a link to my photos:

Feel free to use them on the site or whatever.

Digitalized said on Jun. 28, 2009

Purple Haze is a great song, and EBounding made it even funnier.

starwars890 said on Jun. 3, 2011

I’m thinking of being Ness for halloween this year. I’ve got the perfect idea in my head..

• DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
  • cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
  • Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
  • Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
  • Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.