June 1st, 2009 | Auctions, EarthBound

Someone’s auctioning a Starman figure on eBay. It’s not official of course, but if you’re interested, check it out here.

Thanks to Matias for the tip!

14 Comments to Starman Figure on eBay

Someone Else said on Jun. 1, 2009

That looks pretty cool, except his legs look a little short.

zedrein said on Jun. 1, 2009

Interesting to say the least. I would never but that because it looks like something that I could actually make myself if I spent enough time on it, but I hope they fetch a good amount for the thing.

JoeWuzHere said on Jun. 1, 2009

Is this a Meeella figure?

Xi said on Jun. 1, 2009

Same, I was recently at an art show where there were Mr. Saturn earrings up for bid… but they looked like something a 5 year-old could construct during paint time in kindergarten.

But some people like fan-made stuff that looks shoddily made, so oh well.

This starman looks decent, but I couldn’t buy it because of the following conversation…

Friend: Hey, is that a starman?
Me: Yeah! I bought him online!
Friend: Cool! Er, which starman is he supposed to be?
Me: Uh…

Chant said on Jun. 1, 2009

Hey Mato( If you see this) if I put up my custom made figures could it be placed here like this and the plushie from early this week?!

santiagoff said on Jun. 1, 2009

The feet look horrible. Rest is cool.

Mato said on Jun. 1, 2009

chant: yeah, just e-mail me the info and stuff.

PSInesslove93 said on Jun. 1, 2009

ohh a black starman! sweet except for the fact that the feet and overall texture could be worked on but otherwise its pretty cool

Pigmask Private said on Jun. 1, 2009

I agree, they should have sanded it quite a bit before painting it. It looks good, and I can appreciate the trouble it is to make somthing out of clay that’s two inches and is required to stand.

JPeezy said on Jun. 1, 2009

Looks like crap.

rayefrenzy said on Jun. 2, 2009

oh, c’mon. it isn’t THAT bad.

Kyoo said on Apr. 12, 2010

even though it looks like crap, I’d probably buy it someday, as it is earthbound related. and anything that has to do with mother either it be fan made or legit. is awesome in my mind. even if it’s just a rock that says the rock lifted by the strong tenda…. if I had the money I’d buy it.

Omnomnominous said on Apr. 12, 2010

Looks like crap? 0_o I kinda like it. Obviously not quite as professional-looking as Meeella’s(sp?) figures, but it’s still pretty neat. I’m probably just biased towards it ‘cuz it’s Earthboundy, though. 😛

neonix said on Apr. 12, 2010

Lol, the feet are funny. Does anyone recall how much this sold for?