GameStop Has Some EarthBound Stuff
This is pretty old by now, but it’s still neat and EarthBound-ish 😛
Apparently there are people who build spider mechs for fun. They’re not EarthBound fans (I don’t think), they’re just crazy. Anyway, check this one out:
Now all we need is someone to figure out how to rip out people’s souls and stick them into robots. That, or how to do genetic engineering to create life-size Mr. Saturns, but I think they’d freak the crap out of me in real life now that I think about it.
Other Related Posts:
36 Comments to Spider Mechs are Real! Run!
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...