An Early Look at EarthBound in Total! Magazine
This is pretty old by now, but it’s still neat and EarthBound-ish 😛
Apparently there are people who build spider mechs for fun. They’re not EarthBound fans (I don’t think), they’re just crazy. Anyway, check this one out:
Now all we need is someone to figure out how to rip out people’s souls and stick them into robots. That, or how to do genetic engineering to create life-size Mr. Saturns, but I think they’d freak the crap out of me in real life now that I think about it.
Other Related Posts:
36 Comments to Spider Mechs are Real! Run!
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound (NINTENDO NES SNES) Strategy Guide + Scratch N Sniff stickers
- Leeaux: I’m going to eat this all the time now. You could have posted this recipe and I probably wouldn’t have touched it. But you...
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?