MOTHER Figures Unboxed
This is pretty old by now, but it’s still neat and EarthBound-ish 😛
Apparently there are people who build spider mechs for fun. They’re not EarthBound fans (I don’t think), they’re just crazy. Anyway, check this one out:
Now all we need is someone to figure out how to rip out people’s souls and stick them into robots. That, or how to do genetic engineering to create life-size Mr. Saturns, but I think they’d freak the crap out of me in real life now that I think about it.
Other Related Posts:
36 Comments to Spider Mechs are Real! Run!
- KingOfSwords: The Memories civer looks beautiful ;.;
- BoaTransistor: I got the Memories cover this year. In my factual opinion, it is the best-looking EarthBound cover they’ve released yet.
- Globulous: I picked up the Memories cover and planner while I was in Japan, it should be interesting to note that the pocket on the back of the...
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?