A Saturn of Snow
This is pretty old by now, but it’s still neat and EarthBound-ish 😛
Apparently there are people who build spider mechs for fun. They’re not EarthBound fans (I don’t think), they’re just crazy. Anyway, check this one out:
Now all we need is someone to figure out how to rip out people’s souls and stick them into robots. That, or how to do genetic engineering to create life-size Mr. Saturns, but I think they’d freak the crap out of me in real life now that I think about it.
Other Related Posts:
36 Comments to Spider Mechs are Real! Run!
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.