A few weeks ago, we finally got confirmation that that EarthBound lookalike game for Level 5’s ROID game service was actually a version of “The Another World”. If you don’t remember or don’t know what I’m talking about, see here.
Anyway, though it’s not EarthBound, its graphical style is clearly based off of EarthBound / MOTHER 3, so I though I’d show people some of the latest screenshots of the game:
In the past, I’ve heard people say that they’d like a version of EarthBound with upgraded graphics. And then there are usually people who respond to that by saying that EarthBound with upgraded graphics wouldn’t work. At least now we can kind of see what an upgraded EarthBound might look like. I’d still prefer the simple graphics myself, it adds a lot to the feel of the game, at least in my opinion.
Thanks to Phones for the tip and the pic!
Other Related Posts:
29 Comments to More EarthBound-Lookalike Screens
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...
- StarmanAlex: JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY
- adex: “Mother2fan” is just some perverted eurocreep who thinks females should be subjected to the naked male form whenever the...