Big and Crazy SNES RPG Auction
Popular Posts:None found
Remember that giant Mr. Saturn plushie that was being sold on eBay for $2000 like a month ago? Well, as expected, nobody bought it, so I’ve watched its price drop bit by bit each week, while other giant Mr. Saturn auctions end up going for $135 or $140 regularly now. Sounds like the guy’s plan to ultra-profit off of the fanbase isn’t going to work out so well.
Anyway, one thing I noticed yesterday about this auction is that the guy reduced the price to $1100.54. I doubt it’ll sell at that price, but it looks like eBay is giving it a 5% discount too. Except… maybe it’s just me, but this math isn’t adding up:
Why is a 5% discount making it cost MORE? Am I not getting something here? Or is eBay using drunk people math?
Other Related Posts:
11 Comments to Giant Mr. Saturn Price is Weird
Featured Item on eBay:
EARTHBOUND Mother (NINTENDO FAMICOM 1989) VGA 85 ARCHIVAL CASE
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.