Mr. Saturn in Japanese Arcades
Remember that giant Mr. Saturn plushie that was being sold on eBay for $2000 like a month ago? Well, as expected, nobody bought it, so I’ve watched its price drop bit by bit each week, while other giant Mr. Saturn auctions end up going for $135 or $140 regularly now. Sounds like the guy’s plan to ultra-profit off of the fanbase isn’t going to work out so well.
Anyway, one thing I noticed yesterday about this auction is that the guy reduced the price to $1100.54. I doubt it’ll sell at that price, but it looks like eBay is giving it a 5% discount too. Except… maybe it’s just me, but this math isn’t adding up:
Why is a 5% discount making it cost MORE? Am I not getting something here? Or is eBay using drunk people math?
Other Related Posts:
11 Comments to Giant Mr. Saturn Price is Weird
Featured Item on eBay:
EARTHBOUND Mother (NINTENDO FAMICOM 1989) VGA 85 ARCHIVAL CASE
- KingOfSwords: The Memories civer looks beautiful ;.;
- BoaTransistor: I got the Memories cover this year. In my factual opinion, it is the best-looking EarthBound cover they’ve released yet.
- Globulous: I picked up the Memories cover and planner while I was in Japan, it should be interesting to note that the pocket on the back of the...
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?