Unboxing a Giant Mr. Saturn!
Remember that giant Mr. Saturn plushie that was being sold on eBay for $2000 like a month ago? Well, as expected, nobody bought it, so I’ve watched its price drop bit by bit each week, while other giant Mr. Saturn auctions end up going for $135 or $140 regularly now. Sounds like the guy’s plan to ultra-profit off of the fanbase isn’t going to work out so well.
Anyway, one thing I noticed yesterday about this auction is that the guy reduced the price to $1100.54. I doubt it’ll sell at that price, but it looks like eBay is giving it a 5% discount too. Except… maybe it’s just me, but this math isn’t adding up:
Why is a 5% discount making it cost MORE? Am I not getting something here? Or is eBay using drunk people math?
Other Related Posts:
11 Comments to Giant Mr. Saturn Price is Weird
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic