EarthBound Coffee Music Live
You know those giant Mr. Saturn plushies that came out recently? A new one is on eBay here, and it’s not some crazy-priced buy-it-now thing.
It’s being sold by Celga, so I’m assuming someone tried to import one but then couldn’t pay for it later on. The bidding’s starting at $135, which is about the price it cost to order from Banpresto, so if you’re looking for a good deal on a giant Mr. Saturn, this is probably your best bet.
Incidentally, remember that other giant Mr. Saturn plushie that was being sold for $2000 on eBay? It still hasn’t sold, so the seller dropped the price down to $1500. I think he’ll still have a hard time selling it for that much, though…
Other Related Posts:
6 Comments to Giant Mr. Saturn for Sale
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound (NINTENDO NES SNES) Strategy Guide + Scratch N Sniff stickers
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues