MOTHER Remake Hack Coming Along Nicely
You know those giant Mr. Saturn plushies that came out recently? A new one is on eBay here, and it’s not some crazy-priced buy-it-now thing.
It’s being sold by Celga, so I’m assuming someone tried to import one but then couldn’t pay for it later on. The bidding’s starting at $135, which is about the price it cost to order from Banpresto, so if you’re looking for a good deal on a giant Mr. Saturn, this is probably your best bet.
Incidentally, remember that other giant Mr. Saturn plushie that was being sold for $2000 on eBay? It still hasn’t sold, so the seller dropped the price down to $1500. I think he’ll still have a hard time selling it for that much, though…
Other Related Posts:
6 Comments to Giant Mr. Saturn for Sale
Featured Item on eBay:
RARE Near Mint EarthBound (Super Nintendo Entertainment System, 1995)
- Jeff Shot First: My copy arrived today! It is… amazing. I haven’t put it down yet. I don’t really know what else to say. I think...
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...