Rare Starman Shirt for Sale
You know those giant Mr. Saturn plushies that came out recently? A new one is on eBay here, and it’s not some crazy-priced buy-it-now thing.
It’s being sold by Celga, so I’m assuming someone tried to import one but then couldn’t pay for it later on. The bidding’s starting at $135, which is about the price it cost to order from Banpresto, so if you’re looking for a good deal on a giant Mr. Saturn, this is probably your best bet.
Incidentally, remember that other giant Mr. Saturn plushie that was being sold for $2000 on eBay? It still hasn’t sold, so the seller dropped the price down to $1500. I think he’ll still have a hard time selling it for that much, though…
Other Related Posts:
6 Comments to Giant Mr. Saturn for Sale
- KingOfSwords: The Memories civer looks beautiful ;.;
- BoaTransistor: I got the Memories cover this year. In my factual opinion, it is the best-looking EarthBound cover they’ve released yet.
- Globulous: I picked up the Memories cover and planner while I was in Japan, it should be interesting to note that the pocket on the back of the...
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?