MOTHER on MSNBC
You know those giant Mr. Saturn plushies that came out recently? A new one is on eBay here, and it’s not some crazy-priced buy-it-now thing.
It’s being sold by Celga, so I’m assuming someone tried to import one but then couldn’t pay for it later on. The bidding’s starting at $135, which is about the price it cost to order from Banpresto, so if you’re looking for a good deal on a giant Mr. Saturn, this is probably your best bet.
Incidentally, remember that other giant Mr. Saturn plushie that was being sold for $2000 on eBay? It still hasn’t sold, so the seller dropped the price down to $1500. I think he’ll still have a hard time selling it for that much, though…
Other Related Posts:
6 Comments to Giant Mr. Saturn for Sale
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...