EarthBound Misspellings & Mistakes
You know those giant Mr. Saturn plushies that came out recently? A new one is on eBay here, and it’s not some crazy-priced buy-it-now thing.
It’s being sold by Celga, so I’m assuming someone tried to import one but then couldn’t pay for it later on. The bidding’s starting at $135, which is about the price it cost to order from Banpresto, so if you’re looking for a good deal on a giant Mr. Saturn, this is probably your best bet.
Incidentally, remember that other giant Mr. Saturn plushie that was being sold for $2000 on eBay? It still hasn’t sold, so the seller dropped the price down to $1500. I think he’ll still have a hard time selling it for that much, though…
Other Related Posts:
6 Comments to Giant Mr. Saturn for Sale
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.