June 11th, 2009 | Auctions, EarthBound, MOTHER 3

A couple people contacted me to promote some stuff they’ve put up on eBay, so here it is!

First up is this Strawberry Tofu mini-figure by Tiffy. Besides this particular figure, Tiffy also takes requests, so if you’re interested, get in contact here!

Next is an auction featuring a couple of MOTHER series guides. stfumarc/sparkydx has to part with some of his EarthBound collection to raise some money, so if you wanna help a fellow fan out, check out the auction below.

Heh, I like that not-so-secret message in that pic 😛

10 Comments to Fellow Fans’ Auctions

santiagoff said on Jun. 11, 2009

He has to sell those stuff to get money? Poor guy T_T
I wish him luck! Oh , and lots of money so he can get them again! ;D
Strawberry Tofu looks aweeeeeesome.

Sawyer said on Jun. 11, 2009

Actually Strawberry Tofu is from the original Mother. 😡

Tiffy said on Jun. 11, 2009

Oh crap, I better edit my listing before I get anymore angry emotes. D:

(honest mistake, sorry)

Someone Else said on Jun. 12, 2009

Actually, strawberry tofu exists in MOTHER 3 as well.

And I think it was in MOTHER 2, too, but not EarthBound. It was replaced with trout yoghurt, IIRC.

LucasTizma said on Jun. 12, 2009

I wanna eat it. O.o

Pigmask Private said on Jun. 12, 2009

I want that Berry Tofu.

O-Suchin said on Jun. 15, 2009

Sweet, I just won it. :U

tlay10 said on Jun. 29, 2009

DS

joel said on Oct. 13, 2009

yum

darkzzii said on Jan. 29, 2010

i chould have bought this and i got outbid like on the last hour and i thought do i rellay need this? so insted i took the money i was going to spend on it saved it and later inported mother 3 so my money bought some mother stuff