Game Players’ EarthBound Review
At E3, a MMO game called Kung Fu Hustle (apparently not connected to the movie?) was shown off. What’s interesting is that the developer supposedly said that EarthBound had some influence on the game’s creation.
What this means exactly is anyone’s guess. But if you’re interested, you can read more here.
Thanks to R7038XX and santiagoff for the tip!
Other Related Posts:
18 Comments to EarthBound Inspires Kung Fu MMO
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...