Mr. Saturn for Breakfast!
At E3, a MMO game called Kung Fu Hustle (apparently not connected to the movie?) was shown off. What’s interesting is that the developer supposedly said that EarthBound had some influence on the game’s creation.
What this means exactly is anyone’s guess. But if you’re interested, you can read more here.
Thanks to R7038XX and santiagoff for the tip!
Other Related Posts:
18 Comments to EarthBound Inspires Kung Fu MMO
Featured Item on eBay:
MOTHER 2 EARTHBOUND DOSEISAN MR SATURN & GEPPU MASTER BELCH PLUSH DOLL JP NEW
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic
- James: Not to be that guy, buuuuuut–“fan-uh-t ic.” I guess someone over at Fangamer had a little brain fart. THAT SAID, I’m...