Checking out Japanese Arcades
At E3, a MMO game called Kung Fu Hustle (apparently not connected to the movie?) was shown off. What’s interesting is that the developer supposedly said that EarthBound had some influence on the game’s creation.
What this means exactly is anyone’s guess. But if you’re interested, you can read more here.
Thanks to R7038XX and santiagoff for the tip!
Other Related Posts:
18 Comments to EarthBound Inspires Kung Fu MMO
Featured Item on eBay:
EarthBound (Super Nintendo Entertainment System, 1995) SNES - Authentic -
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues