At E3, a MMO game called Kung Fu Hustle (apparently not connected to the movie?) was shown off. What’s interesting is that the developer supposedly said that EarthBound had some influence on the game’s creation.
What this means exactly is anyone’s guess. But if you’re interested, you can read more here.
Thanks to R7038XX and santiagoff for the tip!
Other Related Posts:
18 Comments to EarthBound Inspires Kung Fu MMO
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...
- StarmanAlex: JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY
- adex: “Mother2fan” is just some perverted eurocreep who thinks females should be subjected to the naked male form whenever the...