More EB Zero Map Differences
While browswing through Japanese Google, I came across this. Apparently a Japanese guy visiting Taiwan came across this in a shop.
I’m not sure why there would be a Chinese guide for this game, but maybe it’s to help people get through the game even if they don’t know Japanese or something. I dunno.
Incidentally, that Paula figure is actually a very early version of her clay figure that appeared once or twice in early promotional materials but then they changed her later on. Since we English-speaking folks only ever saw Paula with the extra long neck, this early version of Paula sure looks weird 😛
Other Related Posts:
32 Comments to Chinese EarthBound
- BoaTransistor: I got the Memories cover this year. In my factual opinion, it is the best-looking EarthBound cover they’ve released yet.
- Globulous: I picked up the Memories cover and planner while I was in Japan, it should be interesting to note that the pocket on the back of the...
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!