Poll: Favorite Place in EarthBound
While browswing through Japanese Google, I came across this. Apparently a Japanese guy visiting Taiwan came across this in a shop.
I’m not sure why there would be a Chinese guide for this game, but maybe it’s to help people get through the game even if they don’t know Japanese or something. I dunno.
Incidentally, that Paula figure is actually a very early version of her clay figure that appeared once or twice in early promotional materials but then they changed her later on. Since we English-speaking folks only ever saw Paula with the extra long neck, this early version of Paula sure looks weird 😛
Other Related Posts:
32 Comments to Chinese EarthBound
Featured Item on eBay:
RARE Near Mint EarthBound (Super Nintendo Entertainment System, 1995)
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic
- James: Not to be that guy, buuuuuut–“fan-uh-t ic.” I guess someone over at Fangamer had a little brain fart. THAT SAID, I’m...
- Castaway: I bought this right away! Can’t wait for mine to come in. I do have a concern, though. It says my order went through yet I...