Onett Rubber Stamp
While browswing through Japanese Google, I came across this. Apparently a Japanese guy visiting Taiwan came across this in a shop.
I’m not sure why there would be a Chinese guide for this game, but maybe it’s to help people get through the game even if they don’t know Japanese or something. I dunno.
Incidentally, that Paula figure is actually a very early version of her clay figure that appeared once or twice in early promotional materials but then they changed her later on. Since we English-speaking folks only ever saw Paula with the extra long neck, this early version of Paula sure looks weird 😛
Other Related Posts:
32 Comments to Chinese EarthBound
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.