Swag Watch (Jan. 25, 2011)
A little while ago we saw that copy of EarthBound sell for over $1000. But did you know that empty EarthBound boxes themselves tend to go for a lot, too?
Here’s one that’s selling for as much as (or more) than EarthBound catridges!
I gotta admit though, the EarthBound box does kick ass
With all this EarthBound stuff going for such high prices, I bet if I sold all my stuff I’d have enough to buy the rights to MOTHER 7 😛
Other Related Posts:
23 Comments to Want an EarthBound Box?
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.