Earthbound Super Nintendo Snes Cleaned & Tested

May 25th, 2009 | EarthBound, Videos

Here’s some more cosplay stuff! Video was taken by Chatetris, who’s provided some cool videos in the past too.

Carrying around that giant bazooka must’ve been a pain I bet 😛

12 Comments to Otafest EarthBound Cosplay

Miles Vialpando (PK ELECTION) said on May. 25, 2009

Pretty cool!

Bobbyjkl said on May. 25, 2009

Neat. Pic on Starmen.net of me as Ness, a guy as Poo, and a guy as Jeff.

santiagoff said on May. 25, 2009

That was awesome. What’s the background music? It sounds scary…

rayefrenzy said on May. 25, 2009

At ACEN i met a group as Ness, Paula, Jeff, and Poo. They were all very nice. I was far too inebriated to take pictures. :<

Kris said on May. 25, 2009

I went to I-CON in April and found a whole bunch of people cosplaying as Ness and Lucas… But I got the impression that they were doing it in a group of other Super Smash Bros characters, not as MOTHER fans.

Pimpshi said on May. 25, 2009

Well it IS a *Heavy* Bazooka…

Chant said on May. 25, 2009

A couple of times I caught Jeff sitting down and taking notes for some weird reason. At Otafest this year I saw some pretty funky stuff like a fat guy dancing, Hard gay FOOOO and a Guy dressed up in a maid suit 😀

RCat said on May. 26, 2009

The Jeff cosplayer is aiming his bazooka the wrong way. The Naruto cosplayer is BEHIND YOU.

PSInesslove93 said on May. 26, 2009

lol they were like all awkward… especially in the second video.

and haha RCat! i was just gonna say that!

KyodaShiro said on May. 26, 2009

Whoever was cosplaying Ness, if this is seen, I’d like to know how you got your shirt.

I’m working on a Ness cosplay for a convention here in Jersey and for Otakon, and I’m wondering if you made that shirt or if you bought it somewhere.

Kamanashi said on May. 27, 2009

I saw someone dressed as Ness at Animazement last Saturday. I’m hoping he goes again next year because I wasn’t able to get his picture this year.

The Poop Smells said on May. 29, 2009