May 3rd, 2009 | EarthBound, Images

First we had a Boney cosplay, now for Ness!

I’m not sure where this pic originates from, if someone knows, let me know so I can give credit. Also, it’d be cool to see an elephant dressed as Paula, so someone make that happen. And a chimp dressed as Jeff.

19 Comments to Ness is a Dog

zedrein said on May. 3, 2009

Look at that handsome fella’!

ScottKO said on May. 3, 2009

Wasn’t this picture posted a few weeks ago on Starmen for fantography or fanart?

Poe said on May. 3, 2009

Yep, it was submitted by Psi-Rockin, which is the most generic EB username in the world, so I can see why Mato wouldn’t remember.

Here’s the link: http://starmen.net/vote/vote.php?id=26488

santiagoff said on May. 3, 2009

WTF?!

_oMeGa_ said on May. 3, 2009

The likeness is uncanny! I thought it was the actual clay model when I first saw it.

JoeWuzHere said on May. 3, 2009

this is the first time ive ever been jealous of a dog. or maybe second…

Xi said on May. 3, 2009

If you look at the item description for Ness’ baseball cap, it clearly states that it has the logo of his favorite team on the front. The ONLY baseball team which matches this color coordination for their official hats are the Philadelphia Phillies.

Stop with the generic hats! Put credit where credit is due!

…^_^

Darien said on May. 4, 2009

I’m going to have to assume it’s like a little league team’s hat or something, since Ness must have better taste than to be a Phillies fan. Right? I mean, right?

seasix said on May. 4, 2009

Aw, what a cute Keeshond!

t3h_m1lh@u53 said on May. 4, 2009

are you implying something about paula’s weight

SamWibatt said on May. 4, 2009

An elephant dressed as Paula? She’s more the cocker spaniel type, I think.

Saturnome said on May. 4, 2009

Elephant Paula: http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/8265/elephantpaulaw.png
I think I’m in love.

ScottKO said on May. 4, 2009

@ Xi

Good catch! I never realized that…So that means that they screwed up his hat in Smash bros…even in Earthbound…but for EB you can’t blame them for not having a logo on the hat since the sprite is so small.

Deiphobus said on May. 4, 2009

it’s official: ness loves the phillies!

Aphrodine said on May. 11, 2009

That explains why he eats food out of the trashcan…

Psi-Rockin said on Aug. 24, 2010

Oh man I did not realize that this was posted here! This is Smokey my (Sadly Late) Keeshond, and to answer the question; it is actually my Ness Cosplay outfit. Its a full size hat that I bought off a blank hat website. (Before Hatness was available)

BurpBelch said on Aug. 31, 2010

I have a Minor-League team hat that is red&blue. Said minor-league team is for the Phaillies though.

BigDream said on Aug. 26, 2011

Who’s ready to save the world? Are YOU Ness? Good boy! That’s my GOOD BOY!!!!
:p

0m4r said on Jul. 26, 2012

I think i know hat would be the story of a MOTHER 4, if it ever were to come it, whcih it won’t. Ness’s ancestor is a werewolf!