May 9th, 2009 | EarthBound, MOTHER 3

In recent years, papercraft seems to have become very popular. So, if you’re interested, here’s how you can make your own Ultimate Chimera and Mr. Saturn:

I know there are other EarthBound papercraft things out there, so let me know if you come across any. I’m sure there are others on that site that I missed, and probably many others on other sites. But for now, make yourself a paper monster!

10 Comments to MOTHER 3 Papercraft

IWontGetOvertheDam said on May. 9, 2009

My Japanese teacher tried to teach us origami. I couldn’t do it for the life of me. I couldn’t even make a paper hat. How someone could manage this astonishes me.

Pikmingirl said on May. 9, 2009

I do know there is a Lucas and Claus out there, since I downloaded them before. It’s a very easy starting papercraft.

This is a good site for the Nintendo paper crafts and others. 🙂

Pikmingirl said on May. 9, 2009

This is a great site for Ninteno papercrafts. It has an Earthbound section too. 😀

rayefrenzy said on May. 9, 2009

ohhhh man. i wish i was better at papercraft ;-;

honeymustard said on May. 9, 2009

I made all of them 🙂 And I actually made (the template) of the Lucas recolor of Ness – link and a recolor of Ness in his Brawl alt outfit.

santiagoff said on May. 9, 2009

Really cool!

Doctor Icarus said on May. 10, 2009

The Mr. Saturn looks so impressive when it’s finished.

But he is HARD!! I recommend not starting with him.

SoreThumb said on May. 12, 2009

Not sure I want something that terrifying on my desk, unless the button is MASSIVE, and on a hair trigger. D:

PokemonMasato said on May. 29, 2010

I thought Mr. Saturn was easy! Ness is the hard one, don’t start with him.

dungeon man said on Dec. 19, 2010

i fail at stuff like that