MOTHER 3 Plushie Mania!
The cave entrance on Tanetane Island has a slight map graphic bug, as you can see here:
It’s not a major glitch, but I like to mess with it every time I get to that part of the game. Kind of like that hidden ledge in the snow level in Contra. I like simple weird stuff like this, dunno why.
Have you seen other stuff like this in any of the EB / MOTHER games? How about other games?
Other Related Posts:
25 Comments to MOTHER 3 Cave Glitch
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.