EarthBound Letter in Nintendo Power
The cave entrance on Tanetane Island has a slight map graphic bug, as you can see here:
It’s not a major glitch, but I like to mess with it every time I get to that part of the game. Kind of like that hidden ledge in the snow level in Contra. I like simple weird stuff like this, dunno why.
Have you seen other stuff like this in any of the EB / MOTHER games? How about other games?
Other Related Posts:
25 Comments to MOTHER 3 Cave Glitch
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.
- Leeaux: Mato! We miss you! Come back to us!