The cave entrance on Tanetane Island has a slight map graphic bug, as you can see here:
It’s not a major glitch, but I like to mess with it every time I get to that part of the game. Kind of like that hidden ledge in the snow level in Contra. I like simple weird stuff like this, dunno why.
Have you seen other stuff like this in any of the EB / MOTHER games? How about other games?
Other Related Posts:
25 Comments to MOTHER 3 Cave Glitch
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...