How Lucky Sandwiches Work
There’s a glitch in MOTHER 1 with the Bread Crumbs item that can help you skip huge parts of the game. I think the glitch was fixed in EarthBound Zero and MOTHER 1+2, though. For details, see here and here.
Anyway, pirohiko, who you might remember also finished EarthBound in an hour, made a TAS video for MOTHER 1 that’s only 25 minutes 😯
I’d heard of the bread crumb glitch before, but I didn’t know it could be used like that. I wonder what kind of crazy TASs could be made for MOTHER 3 😀
Other Related Posts:
38 Comments to MOTHER 1 Speedrun: 25 Minutes!
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.
- Leeaux: Mato! We miss you! Come back to us!