Weekly Round-Up for Apr. 18, 2010
There’s a glitch in MOTHER 1 with the Bread Crumbs item that can help you skip huge parts of the game. I think the glitch was fixed in EarthBound Zero and MOTHER 1+2, though. For details, see here and here.
Anyway, pirohiko, who you might remember also finished EarthBound in an hour, made a TAS video for MOTHER 1 that’s only 25 minutes 😯
I’d heard of the bread crumb glitch before, but I didn’t know it could be used like that. I wonder what kind of crazy TASs could be made for MOTHER 3 😀
Other Related Posts:
38 Comments to MOTHER 1 Speedrun: 25 Minutes!
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...