M2 vs. EarthBound: Monkey Caves
There’s a glitch in MOTHER 1 with the Bread Crumbs item that can help you skip huge parts of the game. I think the glitch was fixed in EarthBound Zero and MOTHER 1+2, though. For details, see here and here.
Anyway, pirohiko, who you might remember also finished EarthBound in an hour, made a TAS video for MOTHER 1 that’s only 25 minutes 😯
I’d heard of the bread crumb glitch before, but I didn’t know it could be used like that. I wonder what kind of crazy TASs could be made for MOTHER 3 😀
Other Related Posts:
38 Comments to MOTHER 1 Speedrun: 25 Minutes!
- Jeff Shot First: My copy arrived today! It is… amazing. I haven’t put it down yet. I don’t really know what else to say. I think...
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...