EarthBound Player’s Guide PDFs
There’s a glitch in MOTHER 1 with the Bread Crumbs item that can help you skip huge parts of the game. I think the glitch was fixed in EarthBound Zero and MOTHER 1+2, though. For details, see here and here.
Anyway, pirohiko, who you might remember also finished EarthBound in an hour, made a TAS video for MOTHER 1 that’s only 25 minutes 😯
I’d heard of the bread crumb glitch before, but I didn’t know it could be used like that. I wonder what kind of crazy TASs could be made for MOTHER 3 😀
Other Related Posts:
38 Comments to MOTHER 1 Speedrun: 25 Minutes!
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues