Weekly Round-Up #26
You know those giant Mr. Saturn plushes that came out a little while ago? Remember how they cost like $130 or something originally if you lived in Japan?
Well, now someone’s trying to sell one on eBay for $2000 😯
Insane. And funny, because the very first one that was sold on eBay only sold for $255, and that’s back during the first run, when these things were much more rare. $2000 (okay, $1999.99 technically) is crazy.
Hmm, how many snakes and dogs would one have to beat up to afford this…
BTW, you might recognize this seller, as he’s tried selling these things for crazy prices before too. The item description Engrish almost reads like haiku, that’s how I recognize it 😛
Other Related Posts:
22 Comments to Giant Mr. Saturn… for $2000
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues