MOTHER 25th Anniversary Fanfest Underway!
You know those giant Mr. Saturn plushes that came out a little while ago? Remember how they cost like $130 or something originally if you lived in Japan?
Well, now someone’s trying to sell one on eBay for $2000 😯
Insane. And funny, because the very first one that was sold on eBay only sold for $255, and that’s back during the first run, when these things were much more rare. $2000 (okay, $1999.99 technically) is crazy.
Hmm, how many snakes and dogs would one have to beat up to afford this…
BTW, you might recognize this seller, as he’s tried selling these things for crazy prices before too. The item description Engrish almost reads like haiku, that’s how I recognize it 😛
Other Related Posts:
22 Comments to Giant Mr. Saturn… for $2000
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.
- Leeaux: Mato! We miss you! Come back to us!