Weekly Round-Up #30
You know those giant Mr. Saturn plushes that came out a little while ago? Remember how they cost like $130 or something originally if you lived in Japan?
Well, now someone’s trying to sell one on eBay for $2000 😯
Insane. And funny, because the very first one that was sold on eBay only sold for $255, and that’s back during the first run, when these things were much more rare. $2000 (okay, $1999.99 technically) is crazy.
Hmm, how many snakes and dogs would one have to beat up to afford this…
BTW, you might recognize this seller, as he’s tried selling these things for crazy prices before too. The item description Engrish almost reads like haiku, that’s how I recognize it 😛
Other Related Posts:
22 Comments to Giant Mr. Saturn… for $2000
- Jeff Shot First: My copy arrived today! It is… amazing. I haven’t put it down yet. I don’t really know what else to say. I think...
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...