Custom MOTHER 3 Wii Channel
Popular Posts:None found
May 11th, 2009 | Fan Games
Complete EarthBound fangames are a real rarity, so it’s awesome whenever one is released 😀 The latest one is called Cognitive Dissonance, and it’s been in the works for a long time indeed.
Taken straight from the Cognitive Dissonance site:
It takes place between the first and second games in the series: after Giegue’s first defeat yet before Ness’s adventure.
It tells a story of Giegue’s descent into madness and the wandering band of aliens who once protected the Apple of Enlightenment, in a chapter-based format similar to Mother 3.
It looks interesting and there’s definitely been a ton of time and work put into it, so check it out!
Other Related Posts:
42 Comments to Fan Game: Cognitive Dissonance
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.