SpeedGamers EarthBound Marathon
May 11th, 2009 | Fan Games
Complete EarthBound fangames are a real rarity, so it’s awesome whenever one is released 😀 The latest one is called Cognitive Dissonance, and it’s been in the works for a long time indeed.
Taken straight from the Cognitive Dissonance site:
It takes place between the first and second games in the series: after Giegue’s first defeat yet before Ness’s adventure.
It tells a story of Giegue’s descent into madness and the wandering band of aliens who once protected the Apple of Enlightenment, in a chapter-based format similar to Mother 3.
It looks interesting and there’s definitely been a ton of time and work put into it, so check it out!
Other Related Posts:
42 Comments to Fan Game: Cognitive Dissonance
- Jeff Shot First: My copy arrived today! It is… amazing. I haven’t put it down yet. I don’t really know what else to say. I think...
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...