An Itoi Blocked Your Way!
May 11th, 2009 | Fan Games
Complete EarthBound fangames are a real rarity, so it’s awesome whenever one is released 😀 The latest one is called Cognitive Dissonance, and it’s been in the works for a long time indeed.
Taken straight from the Cognitive Dissonance site:
It takes place between the first and second games in the series: after Giegue’s first defeat yet before Ness’s adventure.
It tells a story of Giegue’s descent into madness and the wandering band of aliens who once protected the Apple of Enlightenment, in a chapter-based format similar to Mother 3.
It looks interesting and there’s definitely been a ton of time and work put into it, so check it out!
Other Related Posts:
42 Comments to Fan Game: Cognitive Dissonance
- KingOfSwords: The Memories civer looks beautiful ;.;
- BoaTransistor: I got the Memories cover this year. In my factual opinion, it is the best-looking EarthBound cover they’ve released yet.
- Globulous: I picked up the Memories cover and planner while I was in Japan, it should be interesting to note that the pocket on the back of the...
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?