PAX ’09: Fanboy Stigmata
I love me some Game Center CX, so it was cool when someone told me about an EarthBound-related thing in one episode of it.
After asking for help snagging the video file (thanks to the many people who helped!), I subbed it into English and put it online. Here you go!
It’d be cool if Arino played one of the MOTHER games at some point, but I somehow don’t think it’ll happen. Itoi and Arino are friends though (see here, where he even asks Itoi for a MOTHER 4), so maybe it could happen, though.
Other Related Posts:
20 Comments to EarthBound Teachings
Leave a reply
- Anonymous: Egh… just as long as parent groups aren’t going to treat the “sexual themes” like they did for Mass Effect. I...
- Bob: What does COD have to do with this? Or do you just like mindlessly bashing on mainstream games?
- Anonymous: EARTHBOUND SUCKS PLAY CALL OF DUTY just kidding, Call of Duty sucks
- PSIpunky: I took the daunting task of learning Japanese a few months ago due to wanting to read some Mother related things and Japan in general. It...
- Anonymouse: Well to be honest, I’m still in school and I haven’t really gotten a job yet. =P But ah… the series has made me...