M2 vs. EarthBound Mega Update
Do you like EarthBound? Do you like soda? Do you like Jones Soda? I know I do, that’s some good stuff. Jones Soda is holding a strange shoe-related contest. The winning shoe design will be printed on 40,000 bottles of soda, and there are also other prizes.
Anyway, one entrant, Sarah Miles, submitted a very nice EarthBound-themed pair of shoes, as you can see here:
Click to biggify
Other Related Posts:
75 Comments to EarthBound Shoes!
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.