EarthBound Zero-Themed Philosophy Video
Remember a while back when there was that mystery screenshot for a game that looked a lot like EarthBound? And then we realized it’s probably for the Level 5 + Studio Ghibli “The Another World” game for the ROID service? If not, see here.
Anyway, some more news has come out, and indeed, the EarthBound lookalike game has been confirmed to be a ROID version of The Another World, due to be released in the fall. So once and for all, that mystery is closed for sure. They sure did use EarthBoundy-style graphics though, I wonder why.
Anyway, here’s another picture:
Thanks to Shirow Wolf for the tip, and 1up for the news. If any new pictures show up, maybe I’ll post them once in a while just because they’re kind of EarthBoundy.
Other Related Posts:
31 Comments to EarthBound and ROID
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues