Some Unused Text in EarthBound
May 26th, 2009 | EarthBound
VGChartz has been doing a top 100 games ever list, and EarthBound made it to #28. It’s better than God of War but not as good as Shenmue.
Do you think that’s where EarthBound belongs, or should it be higher or lower in your opinion? For me, I think that general area is about right, but I definitely can’t see Twilight Princess being better than it, or even being that high up 😛
Other Related Posts:
83 Comments to EarthBound 28th Best Game Ever
Featured Item on eBay:
Game Boy Micro System Mother 3 Deluxe Box Nintendo Japan NEW
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.
- Leeaux: Mato! We miss you! Come back to us!