Fangamer’s Robot Smash Shirt
About two years before MOTHER 2 was released in Japan, Famitsu had a really huge interview with Shigesato Itoi. Then the game was nearly canceled, but then Satoru Iwata from HAL Labs swooped in to reprogram the game and save the day.
Which means that the stuff that Itoi talks about in this interview is REALLY interesting. It’s also very long, and I kept pushing it off, saying, “Next month, next month.” Luckily, Chewy, who you might remember helped with the MOTHER 3 translation and the huge Itoi + MOTHER 3 interview, translated this MOTHER 2 interview and formatted it all nice and everything, so that’s a huge relief for me, and EarthBound fans get the cool info earlier. Hurray!
Anyway, check out the interview here!
It’s seriously probably one of the biggest and best interviews about EarthBound in existence. Read it or forever be a worthless protoplasm!
Other Related Posts:
21 Comments to Big Itoi Interview about MOTHER 2!
- Jeff Shot First: My copy arrived today! It is… amazing. I haven’t put it down yet. I don’t really know what else to say. I think...
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...