EarthBound Completed in 9 Minutes
I don’t know a whole bunch about Second Life, but I do know it’s popular and that people are always making stuff for it. This latest creation is especially kickass – a 3D version of Moonside that you can walk around and interact with 😀
I don’t know much about this stuff, but if it helps at all, this is in Twilight Town, and the news comes from Second Life user “Miles05 Reitveld”. See the Youtube video’s description for more details I guess 😛
Other Related Posts:
13 Comments to 3D Moonside in Second Life
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound Super Nintendo SNES Cartridge Cart Game Earth Bound
- Mike: Also, I have to post once more to say: The cover texture effect is incredible and so Earthboundy. So many details like that make this utterly...
- Mike: I just received my copy this week, and it is amazing. The fact that you didn’t just throw a bunch of Earthbound localization facts, but...
- Jeff Shot First: My copy arrived today! It is… amazing. I haven’t put it down yet. I don’t really know what else to say. I think...
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!