EarthBound Scratch n Sniff Lives On
I don’t know a whole bunch about Second Life, but I do know it’s popular and that people are always making stuff for it. This latest creation is especially kickass – a 3D version of Moonside that you can walk around and interact with 😀
I don’t know much about this stuff, but if it helps at all, this is in Twilight Town, and the news comes from Second Life user “Miles05 Reitveld”. See the Youtube video’s description for more details I guess 😛
Other Related Posts:
13 Comments to 3D Moonside in Second Life
Featured Item on eBay:
EarthBound (Super Nintendo Entertainment System, 1995) SNES - Authentic -
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...