Shigesato Itoi, Giygas, and Boobies
I don’t know a whole bunch about Second Life, but I do know it’s popular and that people are always making stuff for it. This latest creation is especially kickass – a 3D version of Moonside that you can walk around and interact with 😀
I don’t know much about this stuff, but if it helps at all, this is in Twilight Town, and the news comes from Second Life user “Miles05 Reitveld”. See the Youtube video’s description for more details I guess 😛
Other Related Posts:
13 Comments to 3D Moonside in Second Life
Featured Item on eBay:
EARTHBOUND Mother (NINTENDO FAMICOM 1989) VGA 85 ARCHIVAL CASE
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues