EarthBound Completed in 9 Minutes
The very latest Wario Ware game for the DS came out in Japan like a day or two ago. The cool thing about this latest installment is that you can create your own minigames and share them with people. You can see this here.
Anyway, I bring this up because Starmen.Net visitor LeonardoGolden imported the game and immediately made an EarthBound-themed mini-game. Well, technically, EarthBound Zero I guess 😛
It’s simple, but it’ll be neat to see what stuff people come up with down the road, especially once the English-language version is released. Keep me posted so I can update about any good EarthBound minigames 😀
Other Related Posts:
41 Comments to Wario Ware EarthBound Stuff
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound Super Nintendo Snes Cleaned & Tested
- Mike: Also, I have to post once more to say: The cover texture effect is incredible and so Earthboundy. So many details like that make this utterly...
- Mike: I just received my copy this week, and it is amazing. The fact that you didn’t just throw a bunch of Earthbound localization facts, but...
- Jeff Shot First: My copy arrived today! It is… amazing. I haven’t put it down yet. I don’t really know what else to say. I think...
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!