EarthBound Halloween Hack!
Alright, we’ve taken a look at EGM’s old review of Earthbound, the old GamePro review of EarthBound, and even the Game Players review of EarthBound. But if you thought those reviews were bad and overly harsh… you ain’t seen nothin yet 😯
Here, courtesy of Tork_110, is the Video Games & Computer Entertainment review of EarthBound. It doesn’t get any worse than this, folks!
I love these old reviews, so if you know of any others from back then, please let me know! The game sure didn’t get very good reviews back then, that’s for sure. Interesting how it’s so beloved by magazine folks nowadays. Maybe the game was ahead of its time, or it just took a while for people to come around to it, or to forget about these old reviews 😛
Other Related Posts:
75 Comments to VG&CE’s EarthBound Review
- Chairman of the Bored: Thanks, Expert! I tried looking up what it was but couldn’t tell if it was simply fanfic material or weird sex stuff....
- KingOfSwords: To keep all the bits attached.
- 989fox989: *sigh* if I were a rich man…
- Ar: Why does the Saturn sticker has two white dots? It’s supposed to be part of the sprite?
- Expert: Doujinshi is fan made work based on an existing thing. This could be a novel (or fanfic) or manga. To be a doujinshi it must be based on an...