Real-Life Pain-Inducing Songs
Alright, we’ve taken a look at EGM’s old review of Earthbound, the old GamePro review of EarthBound, and even the Game Players review of EarthBound. But if you thought those reviews were bad and overly harsh… you ain’t seen nothin yet 😯
Here, courtesy of Tork_110, is the Video Games & Computer Entertainment review of EarthBound. It doesn’t get any worse than this, folks!
I love these old reviews, so if you know of any others from back then, please let me know! The game sure didn’t get very good reviews back then, that’s for sure. Interesting how it’s so beloved by magazine folks nowadays. Maybe the game was ahead of its time, or it just took a while for people to come around to it, or to forget about these old reviews 😛
Other Related Posts:
75 Comments to VG&CE’s EarthBound Review
- IGN: In IGN somewhere they complaining sub-culture of drag queens like magypsies,fredy mercury’s i want to brek free music video and latest...
- Gaben: Hopefully after 100 years of development it’s been worth the weight
- Star and Moon: @EdgeTheLucas Oh yeah. I just re watched both trailers for the Mother 4 fangame and they both list release periods that have long...
- DJ: What controversy? I’ve heard no news sites complaining.
- Venus: [QUOTE] “He says foreign fans seem convinced he’s secretly working on a Mother 4 and that he’s been lying that he won’t make a fourth game”...