EarthBound: Drunk Butt
Yesterday I saw that a brand-new, unopened copy of EarthBound showed up on eBay. Check it out here!
It’s funny, because just a few days ago we looked at an article about how EarthBound is worth a small fortune. Astute readers might also remember the last time an item like this went on eBay a few months ago: see here.
That copy turned out NOT to be new and unopened, but it still sold for quite a bit of money. This latest item, though, definitely looks legit, so who knows how high it’ll go for. Bids are already well over what the fake new one sold for too 😯
So, if you’re rich and/or have a vault of gold coins to swim in, be sure to add this to your collection! Also, somewhere out there there has to be a warehouse with a bunch of new copies just sitting there. We must seek out and sell these copies. It is the only way to revive the economy. Trust me, I know what I’m doing 😉
Other Related Posts:
43 Comments to Unopened EarthBound for Sale!
- Angela: Source: https://m.reddit.com/r/earthbo und/comments/2e54yi/just_finis hed_mother_3_anyone_have_anyth ing/
- Angela: Guys, I think I may have a lead on Earthbound 64! There’s a user on Reddit which claims that his friend worked on an EB 64 project...
- TBird: The grinding, the prayers, the vita capsules! WHAT’S you gonna do, brother, when Mothermania runs wild on YOU!
- Scotty: “…And his name is Lucas from nowhere!”
- Kacey: Kotaku has a clip of video.