Other MOTHER Handbooks
Yesterday I saw that a brand-new, unopened copy of EarthBound showed up on eBay. Check it out here!
It’s funny, because just a few days ago we looked at an article about how EarthBound is worth a small fortune. Astute readers might also remember the last time an item like this went on eBay a few months ago: see here.
That copy turned out NOT to be new and unopened, but it still sold for quite a bit of money. This latest item, though, definitely looks legit, so who knows how high it’ll go for. Bids are already well over what the fake new one sold for too 😯
So, if you’re rich and/or have a vault of gold coins to swim in, be sure to add this to your collection! Also, somewhere out there there has to be a warehouse with a bunch of new copies just sitting there. We must seek out and sell these copies. It is the only way to revive the economy. Trust me, I know what I’m doing 😉
Other Related Posts:
43 Comments to Unopened EarthBound for Sale!
- John Enigma: I hope this ends up being successful.
- Paul: Well, the name Giygas comes from the Greek word Γίγας, which can be romanized “Gigas”.
- Anonymous: Like most self-righteous philosophers, the writer of this video fails to recognize his/her own hypocrisy. A pot calling the kettle black...
- Winterswhite: I actually watched one of these videos in history class. I find it pretty interesting.
- Clay: It’s a pretty interesting video! And the narrator has a cool voice to boot. Also, Giegue: “You should never sing!” lmao