Slot Brothers Board Game Scanned
Yesterday I saw that a brand-new, unopened copy of EarthBound showed up on eBay. Check it out here!
It’s funny, because just a few days ago we looked at an article about how EarthBound is worth a small fortune. Astute readers might also remember the last time an item like this went on eBay a few months ago: see here.
That copy turned out NOT to be new and unopened, but it still sold for quite a bit of money. This latest item, though, definitely looks legit, so who knows how high it’ll go for. Bids are already well over what the fake new one sold for too
So, if you’re rich and/or have a vault of gold coins to swim in, be sure to add this to your collection! Also, somewhere out there there has to be a warehouse with a bunch of new copies just sitting there. We must seek out and sell these copies. It is the only way to revive the economy. Trust me, I know what I’m doing
Other Related Posts:
43 Comments to Unopened EarthBound for Sale!
- BreakinBenny: @game4brains Are you surprised the GBA games sound much better when their sounds are extracted through GBAMusRiper? I think...
- Iw: Hyperstar, I looked up the trophy in question you keep talking about when it comes to a “love interest”. If it’s the same one...
- Anonymous: Are you sure this wouldn’t be a great opportunity to rally the troops to put together a nice definitive localization of the Mother...
- Anonymous: Hyperstar96, incredibly literal interpretation of language is detrimental. Stop derailing conversation with it.
- Leeaux: @Hyperstar96 You completely missed the point I was making by focusing on a small mistake that I already corrected.