Ness is Ozzie Boy?
Yesterday I saw that a brand-new, unopened copy of EarthBound showed up on eBay. Check it out here!
It’s funny, because just a few days ago we looked at an article about how EarthBound is worth a small fortune. Astute readers might also remember the last time an item like this went on eBay a few months ago: see here.
That copy turned out NOT to be new and unopened, but it still sold for quite a bit of money. This latest item, though, definitely looks legit, so who knows how high it’ll go for. Bids are already well over what the fake new one sold for too
So, if you’re rich and/or have a vault of gold coins to swim in, be sure to add this to your collection! Also, somewhere out there there has to be a warehouse with a bunch of new copies just sitting there. We must seek out and sell these copies. It is the only way to revive the economy. Trust me, I know what I’m doing
Other Related Posts:
43 Comments to Unopened EarthBound for Sale!
- MysterySprite22: This is weird, but not as weird as the belly warmers. xD
- Toby: I doubt you could get to Jr./Son of Starman, as you would need to have everything memorized to come even close. Besides you also have that...
- something fuzzy: Definitely would’ve been interesting to see a 3D rendition of a Flying Man, but in the end it probably was a wise choice to...
- Supergamerk: I like how they put Earthbound, an RPG with a VERY slow beginning on a time limit. I’d be surprised if you could get to Starman...
- Ostricho: Jess is right, there was a portion with a Ness FP fighter. I remember seeing it, and rewinding to pause it at that screen. EarthBound...