EarthBound Price Update (Aug 2012)
By now, I probably don’t need to restate this, but just in case, Banpresto recently sold several thousand gigantic Mr. Saturn plushies for about $120 each, which is a great deal when you consider that the much smaller MOTHER 3 Mr. Saturn plushes go for twice as much on eBay.
Anyway, these giant Mr. Saturns were sent out recently, and people have been receiving them. Starmen.Net regular nekoaitsu recently got his, and made an “unboxing” video of it for all to see. Check it out and admire his cool excited robot voice 😀
He also has a gallery of many pics, check them out here! Here’s one of my favorites, it shows the scale of things nicely I think:
If you’re interested, there are two of these giant Mr. Saturns on eBay right now:
- Giant Mr. Saturn plushie – quite overpriced though
- Giant Mr. Saturn plush – this is a regular auction, so it won’t be as insane a price 😛
Also, be sure to keep your eye on the Mr. Saturn merchandise finder – it updates several times a day and will keep you updated with what Mr. Saturn stuff is currently on eBay!
If I had enough money and room for one of these giant Mr. Saturns, I would’ve gotten one myself. But for now videos and pics will have to do. I wonder if Banpresto will make any other EarthBound-related merchandise after this huge success. It’d be pretty cool if they did, anyway.
Other Related Posts:
23 Comments to Unboxing a Giant Mr. Saturn!
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...