It’s The EarthBound Hacktoberfest!
A while back, YumeMaxx made a cool little Giygas rap for Starmen.Net. Here it is:
You can download the MP3 of the song here. The lyrics are as follows:
“Ness…. Ness… I feel… the rhythm…”
Betcha wish y’all had a swirlin’ face
or million tainted evils in this nightmare place
Don’t look at me, bud, I gave you a chance
So now you sit and watch while you wet your pants
“PK Fire… don’t make me laugh”
First you deal with Pokey then you deal with me
I ain’t gonna bother if you aren’t at level 60
Sure you got a bat and the sword of King’s
But the great Lord Giygas afraid of those weak things
“You should just give up”
“Who’s the one Rockin’ now?”
Ready Set Go on the count of three
I’m gonna strike you down inexplicably
You tin can kids can’t equal me
Just please don’t pray in my vicinity
I said, get ready to die let me hear ya scream
I’m all the damned evil that a guy can be
I’ll never run short on my PP
It’s time to say goodbye, if you know what I mean
“Come on Ness, hit me. HIT ME HARDER. SMASH ME. SMASH ME HARDER.
Your effort is most pleasing. Yet so futile. You were dead the moment you opposed me. Now get ready to die.”
Word. Absurd. You know your prayer is unheard x4
Other Related Posts:
30 Comments to The Giygas Rap
- Jeff Shot First: My copy arrived today! It is… amazing. I haven’t put it down yet. I don’t really know what else to say. I think...
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...