MOTHER 1+2&3 in German Gamepro
A while back, YumeMaxx made a cool little Giygas rap for Starmen.Net. Here it is:
You can download the MP3 of the song here. The lyrics are as follows:
“Ness…. Ness… I feel… the rhythm…”
Betcha wish y’all had a swirlin’ face
or million tainted evils in this nightmare place
Don’t look at me, bud, I gave you a chance
So now you sit and watch while you wet your pants
“PK Fire… don’t make me laugh”
First you deal with Pokey then you deal with me
I ain’t gonna bother if you aren’t at level 60
Sure you got a bat and the sword of King’s
But the great Lord Giygas afraid of those weak things
“You should just give up”
“Who’s the one Rockin’ now?”
Ready Set Go on the count of three
I’m gonna strike you down inexplicably
You tin can kids can’t equal me
Just please don’t pray in my vicinity
I said, get ready to die let me hear ya scream
I’m all the damned evil that a guy can be
I’ll never run short on my PP
It’s time to say goodbye, if you know what I mean
“Come on Ness, hit me. HIT ME HARDER. SMASH ME. SMASH ME HARDER.
Your effort is most pleasing. Yet so futile. You were dead the moment you opposed me. Now get ready to die.”
Word. Absurd. You know your prayer is unheard x4
Other Related Posts:
30 Comments to The Giygas Rap
Featured Item on eBay:
Rare MOTHER 2 Doseisan Plush doll With trash box NEW Free ship
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues