Another Italian EarthBound Fan Translation Released!
A while back, YumeMaxx made a cool little Giygas rap for Starmen.Net. Here it is:
You can download the MP3 of the song here. The lyrics are as follows:
“Ness…. Ness… I feel… the rhythm…”
Betcha wish y’all had a swirlin’ face
or million tainted evils in this nightmare place
Don’t look at me, bud, I gave you a chance
So now you sit and watch while you wet your pants
“PK Fire… don’t make me laugh”
First you deal with Pokey then you deal with me
I ain’t gonna bother if you aren’t at level 60
Sure you got a bat and the sword of King’s
But the great Lord Giygas afraid of those weak things
“You should just give up”
“Who’s the one Rockin’ now?”
Ready Set Go on the count of three
I’m gonna strike you down inexplicably
You tin can kids can’t equal me
Just please don’t pray in my vicinity
I said, get ready to die let me hear ya scream
I’m all the damned evil that a guy can be
I’ll never run short on my PP
It’s time to say goodbye, if you know what I mean
“Come on Ness, hit me. HIT ME HARDER. SMASH ME. SMASH ME HARDER.
Your effort is most pleasing. Yet so futile. You were dead the moment you opposed me. Now get ready to die.”
Word. Absurd. You know your prayer is unheard x4
Other Related Posts:
30 Comments to The Giygas Rap
- BoaTransistor: I got the Memories cover this year. In my factual opinion, it is the best-looking EarthBound cover they’ve released yet.
- Globulous: I picked up the Memories cover and planner while I was in Japan, it should be interesting to note that the pocket on the back of the...
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!