Giant Mr. Saturns, Part 2.5
I didn’t dare post this yesterday, because posting any news on April Fools will meet with “uhh is this real”? Which is why I was iffy about the original news myself, but here it is now:
I’m a big “Mother” fan. I have to set the record straight on this topic, because I have seen all of the hate comments. I’m a big “Mother” fan. Huge “Mother” fan. I would love to see “Mother” localized in our market. In fact, I’ve talked to [Nintendo president] Mr. Iwata about it because this is a game he has some history with. [pauses] But it is not on our announcement schedule. [laughs]
If it seems weird that this is coming from an MTV site, don’t worry, it’s legit. You may even remember when MTV interviewed him a while back and he talked about MOTHER 3 and acknowledged the fan translation project.
Incidentally, this interview was posted exactly one year after this 2008 April Fool’s joke interview:
Other Related Posts:
55 Comments to Reggie Talks About MOTHER 3
- Son of Gidnats: I really like this. My thoughts: -Are Earthbound’s resources being used? You know, so you don’t invent the wheel twice,...
- best pool cleaner 2014: For most recent information you have to pay a visit internet and on world-wide-web I found this website as a finest web...
- Raiden: Thanks man. And if that doesn’t work I guess I’ll learn Japanese lol!
- Green: i missed getting platinum by 10 coins, all because i lost my 3ds
- AwelCruiz: Off topic, but Yahtzee Croshaw just posted his weekly Zero Punctuation game review, which some of you might recognize:...