MOTHER 2 Finished in 30 Minutes
I didn’t dare post this yesterday, because posting any news on April Fools will meet with “uhh is this real”? Which is why I was iffy about the original news myself, but here it is now:
I’m a big “Mother” fan. I have to set the record straight on this topic, because I have seen all of the hate comments. I’m a big “Mother” fan. Huge “Mother” fan. I would love to see “Mother” localized in our market. In fact, I’ve talked to [Nintendo president] Mr. Iwata about it because this is a game he has some history with. [pauses] But it is not on our announcement schedule. [laughs]
If it seems weird that this is coming from an MTV site, don’t worry, it’s legit. You may even remember when MTV interviewed him a while back and he talked about MOTHER 3 and acknowledged the fan translation project.
Incidentally, this interview was posted exactly one year after this 2008 April Fool’s joke interview:
Other Related Posts:
55 Comments to Reggie Talks About MOTHER 3
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound SNES Game Super Nintendo 015
- Mato: We’ve been playing the Japanese re-release on EB Central Live the past two weeks. There is no run button, don’t know about the...
- Seifer: I second NichoMania question… If it would be possible, that would be awesome. Some very cool people were able to mod the Steam...
- Anonymous: Does the Japanese re-release include the “run” button, extra ending, and dungeon changes?
- NichoMania: So, is there any way to make the Mother 3 rom play these songs in this high quality? AKA fuzz free?
- Nintendo of America: Can you explain me what’s going on with Starmen.net?