Shigesato Itoi, Giygas, and Boobies
Came across this very recent video of someone opening up bootleg EarthBound Zero and California Raisins NES cartridges.
All the ethical/moral/legal stuff aside, these bootleg EarthBound Zero carts (which I often see on eBay for $100-$150) can have this happen to them at certain parts of the game. usually at events near the end of the game, so it’s not obvious right away if it’s going to happen or not:
It’s happened in the past to people who didn’t know better, so be watch out.
Other Related Posts:
52 Comments to Opening Up EarthBound Zero
- Leeaux: I’m going to eat this all the time now. You could have posted this recipe and I probably wouldn’t have touched it. But you...
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?