EarthBound Coffee Music Live
Came across this very recent video of someone opening up bootleg EarthBound Zero and California Raisins NES cartridges.
All the ethical/moral/legal stuff aside, these bootleg EarthBound Zero carts (which I often see on eBay for $100-$150) can have this happen to them at certain parts of the game. usually at events near the end of the game, so it’s not obvious right away if it’s going to happen or not:
It’s happened in the past to people who didn’t know better, so be watch out.
Other Related Posts:
52 Comments to Opening Up EarthBound Zero
Leave a reply
- DJMankiewicz: KingMike, it appears that at the very least, the third revision of the Pro Action Replay can alter other addresses. I know I could...
- Jdaster64: I can’t imagine I’d ever get tired of battles starting with “AAH! Enemy name!”
- Opinionated Vector Chimera: This is for uyuyuy99: there’s an EarthBound Zero ROM map at http://datacrystal.romhacki...
- Opinionated Vector Chimera: Heh. I was just working on modifying the EarthBound Zero ROM (by replacing Big Foot with one of the FF1 dragons, and...
- Pengo: I just got Itoi blue Pants.