A Load of MOTHER Stuff
Only $34 will get you this chart to measure your kid’s growth up to five feet! After that, he’s ready to go out and smash dogs and cops with baseball bats while ditching school and breaking into people’s houses!
It seems like this would be a coincidence. But every one tenth of a second something says, “No, it can’t be!” But it’s gotta be. Regular people don’t know EarthBound enough to swipe a character design from it, especially for something like this. This guy sure does have some anatomical and growth-related issues, though. Makes me think you gotta climb up on him and stab the star when it glows.
Anyway, that weirdness aside, thanks to Leonato for the tip 😀
Other Related Posts:
21 Comments to Ness is Ozzie Boy?
- Leeaux: I’m going to eat this all the time now. You could have posted this recipe and I probably wouldn’t have touched it. But you...
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?