Hello, Wall Lucas
Popular Posts:None found
Only $34 will get you this chart to measure your kid’s growth up to five feet! After that, he’s ready to go out and smash dogs and cops with baseball bats while ditching school and breaking into people’s houses!
It seems like this would be a coincidence. But every one tenth of a second something says, “No, it can’t be!” But it’s gotta be. Regular people don’t know EarthBound enough to swipe a character design from it, especially for something like this. This guy sure does have some anatomical and growth-related issues, though. Makes me think you gotta climb up on him and stab the star when it glows.
Anyway, that weirdness aside, thanks to Leonato for the tip 😀
Other Related Posts:
21 Comments to Ness is Ozzie Boy?
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.