Get the MOTHER Arranged Soundtrack on Vinyl!
A few people have sent in news that there’s a homebrew ROM for the Nintendo DS called Meditation with Talah Rama. It’s exactly what it sounds like. Here’s a video of it:
You can download the DS ROM here. If you got the right equipment, you can play it on your DS, or you can play it on the no$gba emulator.
Just be careful, because if you become too powerful of a meditation guru, you’ll eventually start living in caves and your only companions will be greedy monkeys who’ll lock you in the deepest room of the cave with a pencil statue.
Other Related Posts:
13 Comments to Meditation with Talah Rama
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues