A Detailed Analysis of MOTHER 3
A few people have sent in news that there’s a homebrew ROM for the Nintendo DS called Meditation with Talah Rama. It’s exactly what it sounds like. Here’s a video of it:
You can download the DS ROM here. If you got the right equipment, you can play it on your DS, or you can play it on the no$gba emulator.
Just be careful, because if you become too powerful of a meditation guru, you’ll eventually start living in caves and your only companions will be greedy monkeys who’ll lock you in the deepest room of the cave with a pencil statue.
Other Related Posts:
13 Comments to Meditation with Talah Rama
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...
- StarmanAlex: JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY
- adex: “Mother2fan” is just some perverted eurocreep who thinks females should be subjected to the naked male form whenever the...