3D EarthBound Sprites
Popular Posts:None found
One of the two main music composers for MOTHER 1 and MOTHER 2 was Keiichi Suzuki. I’ve posted about some of his stuff in the past (see here, here, and here), but not a lot of people know that he’s pretty active on the Internet too.
If you’re interested in learning more about him, check out web site. What’s especially cool is that he even has an English version of his site 😀
Also, he has a MySpace here. There’s not a whole lot to it, but it has a recent song of his that definitely has his signature EarthBoundy-oddness to it.
I wouldn’t be surprised if he had an online presence in many other places, but these are the only two that I know of at the moment. He seems like a pretty cool guy, and I heard that a few years back he was extremely nice when an EarthBound fan asked him about stuff, going so far as to post some MP3s for said fan to hear.
Anyway, check out his sites sometime and learn more about the guy who helped make the awesome EarthBound/MOTHER music 😀
Other Related Posts:
18 Comments to Keiichi Suzuki’s Web Sites
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.