Silly Nintendo, That’s the Wrong System
A recent Japanese polling site asked the question, “Which game series would you like to see get turned into a Hollywood movie?” The results were as follows:
- Dragon Quest
- Takeshi’s Challenge
- Metal Gear
- Legend of Zelda
- Phoenix Wright
- The Portopia Serial Murder Case
- Grand Theft Auto
I dunno, some of those things seem pretty weird to me (Tetris?) but it’s cool that the MOTHER series got into the top 10 like that. I really, really doubt anything will ever come of this, but we can at least dream… and watch things like EarthBound Saga 😛
Thanks to Nimbus for the news tip! I would’ve posted this sooner but a lot of stuff was sitting in my spam folder for some reason.
Other Related Posts:
108 Comments to Japan Wants a MOTHER Movie
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.