MOTHER 3 Cockney Mice
A recent Japanese polling site asked the question, “Which game series would you like to see get turned into a Hollywood movie?” The results were as follows:
- Dragon Quest
- Takeshi’s Challenge
- Metal Gear
- Legend of Zelda
- Phoenix Wright
- The Portopia Serial Murder Case
- Grand Theft Auto
I dunno, some of those things seem pretty weird to me (Tetris?) but it’s cool that the MOTHER series got into the top 10 like that. I really, really doubt anything will ever come of this, but we can at least dream… and watch things like EarthBound Saga 😛
Thanks to Nimbus for the news tip! I would’ve posted this sooner but a lot of stuff was sitting in my spam folder for some reason.
Other Related Posts:
108 Comments to Japan Wants a MOTHER Movie
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...