Assembling a Mr. Saturn
Official Mr. Saturn keychains are hard to come by and can be kind of pricy, as you can see here:
- MOTHER 1+2 Mr. Saturn Preorder bonus strap
- MOTHER 3+ Mr. Saturn preorder bonus strap
- Set of MOTHER 1+2 Coca-Cola keychains, including a Mr. Saturn
So, a Japanese fan decided to make some homemade Mr. Saturn keychains instead of shelling out a ton of money for just one keychain/strap. The end results are pretty cool. Here’s a video of them being made:
Sorry, I don’t have time to subtitle the video or translate it, plus I don’t know much about this kind of stuff. But maybe it’ll inspire people to try their hand at homemade stuff too 😀
Other Related Posts:
19 Comments to Homemade Mr. Saturn Keychains!
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...
- StarmanAlex: JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY
- adex: “Mother2fan” is just some perverted eurocreep who thinks females should be subjected to the naked male form whenever the...