EarthBound Crazy Enemies Code
Popular Posts:None found
April 3rd, 2009 | Misc.
I don’t intend to make many posts like this (and indeed, after a while I’ll delete this post itself) but I do need help with this and the message board doesn’t really get enough traffic, so please ignore this if you aren’t interested.
Like I mentioned before, I’m going to be starting a simple video series for EB Central soon, it’ll have goofy stuff, informative stuff, and stuffy stuff. I’ve already started on the first video in fact, but I’ve been stuck at a standstill because my art and technical skills suck and prevent me from making a neat little intro animation. I want to stick these intros at the beginning of each video.
Anyway, after an hour of messing around with Vegas, I managed to make this:
But it sucks, so would someone with more skill and art prowess be willing to make something a lot cooler? It should last 8-10 seconds and can be whatever, it doesn’t have to be like what I did. The song and the logo are here:
A lot of people made really good sample intro songs, and I plan to use different intro songs for different videos, but for now, this will be the base song.
If someone cool could help, I can start getting these videos out 😀
Other Related Posts:
31 Comments to Help: Video Stuff
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.