EarthBound Central Q&A #4
Popular Posts:None found
We’ve already witnessed how people in Japan have been buying the new giant Mr. Saturn plushies just to turn around and sell them for a lot, and now we have the very first giant Mr. Saturn on eBay too. The giant plushies cost approximately $120 to buy, and buyers are selling them for $200 in Japan. But how much are they being marked up outside of Japan?
Oh, just eight hundred dollars! *&##ggg(*
I don’t think anybody’s going to buy it for that much, to be honest. My guess is that $400 will be the highest realistic amount people might pay for it, aside from the 1/128 random super rich kid 😛
I do like the description though. Translations like this often sound like poetry to me:
Very Very Big Size Doll MR.Saturn(Japanese Dosei-san)
I opened the box, in order to take a photograph.
It is precious in it being a new item, and new.
How is it in your room? . The place which goes to sleep is lost. It is large size.
Height. About 45cm (17.5 inches) It is not exact. It is about 17.5 inches.
Product material— Polyester. Synthetic rubber. Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene
A box is also precious.
VERY VERY VERY VERY RARE!!
New member notice. A buyer, a notice with a problem.
Other Related Posts:
21 Comments to Giant Mr. Saturns Now on eBay
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.