SpeedGamers EarthBound Marathon
We’ve already witnessed how people in Japan have been buying the new giant Mr. Saturn plushies just to turn around and sell them for a lot, and now we have the very first giant Mr. Saturn on eBay too. The giant plushies cost approximately $120 to buy, and buyers are selling them for $200 in Japan. But how much are they being marked up outside of Japan?
Oh, just eight hundred dollars! *&##ggg(*
I don’t think anybody’s going to buy it for that much, to be honest. My guess is that $400 will be the highest realistic amount people might pay for it, aside from the 1/128 random super rich kid 😛
I do like the description though. Translations like this often sound like poetry to me:
Very Very Big Size Doll MR.Saturn(Japanese Dosei-san)
I opened the box, in order to take a photograph.
It is precious in it being a new item, and new.
How is it in your room? . The place which goes to sleep is lost. It is large size.
Height. About 45cm (17.5 inches) It is not exact. It is about 17.5 inches.
Product material— Polyester. Synthetic rubber. Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene
A box is also precious.
VERY VERY VERY VERY RARE!!
New member notice. A buyer, a notice with a problem.
Other Related Posts:
21 Comments to Giant Mr. Saturns Now on eBay
Featured Item on eBay:
MOTHER 2 EARTHBOUND DOSEISAN MR SATURN & GEPPU MASTER BELCH PLUSH DOLL JP NEW
- Jeff Shot First: My copy arrived today! It is… amazing. I haven’t put it down yet. I don’t really know what else to say. I think...
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...