An Itoi Blocked Your Way!
We’ve already witnessed how people in Japan have been buying the new giant Mr. Saturn plushies just to turn around and sell them for a lot, and now we have the very first giant Mr. Saturn on eBay too. The giant plushies cost approximately $120 to buy, and buyers are selling them for $200 in Japan. But how much are they being marked up outside of Japan?
Oh, just eight hundred dollars! *&##ggg(*
I don’t think anybody’s going to buy it for that much, to be honest. My guess is that $400 will be the highest realistic amount people might pay for it, aside from the 1/128 random super rich kid 😛
I do like the description though. Translations like this often sound like poetry to me:
Very Very Big Size Doll MR.Saturn(Japanese Dosei-san)
I opened the box, in order to take a photograph.
It is precious in it being a new item, and new.
How is it in your room? . The place which goes to sleep is lost. It is large size.
Height. About 45cm (17.5 inches) It is not exact. It is about 17.5 inches.
Product material— Polyester. Synthetic rubber. Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene
A box is also precious.
VERY VERY VERY VERY RARE!!
New member notice. A buyer, a notice with a problem.
Other Related Posts:
21 Comments to Giant Mr. Saturns Now on eBay
Featured Item on eBay:
EARTHBOUND Mother (NINTENDO FAMICOM 1989) VGA 85 ARCHIVAL CASE
- KingOfSwords: The Memories civer looks beautiful ;.;
- BoaTransistor: I got the Memories cover this year. In my factual opinion, it is the best-looking EarthBound cover they’ve released yet.
- Globulous: I picked up the Memories cover and planner while I was in Japan, it should be interesting to note that the pocket on the back of the...
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?