Weekly Round-Up #37
The first giant Mr. Saturn plushie on eBay just sold for $255 USD (see here). Unlike the other one that’s set at $800 buy-it-now, this was in a normal auction, so that gives a general idea as to what the going market value for it is on eBay. What’s funny is that 1: when you add in the original cost + middleman fees to get it + the expensive shipping + eBay listing fees, it probably totals somewhere around $250. And 2: that’s how much some of the much smaller MOTHER 3 Mr. Saturn plushies on eBay cost.
These giant plushes will probably only go up in price as time goes on, though. Unless an even bigger or better Mr. Saturn plush is ever made somehow 😛
Other Related Posts:
27 Comments to Giant Mr. Saturn Sells for $255
- Jeff Shot First: My copy arrived today! It is… amazing. I haven’t put it down yet. I don’t really know what else to say. I think...
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...