Onett Rubber Stamp
The first giant Mr. Saturn plushie on eBay just sold for $255 USD (see here). Unlike the other one that’s set at $800 buy-it-now, this was in a normal auction, so that gives a general idea as to what the going market value for it is on eBay. What’s funny is that 1: when you add in the original cost + middleman fees to get it + the expensive shipping + eBay listing fees, it probably totals somewhere around $250. And 2: that’s how much some of the much smaller MOTHER 3 Mr. Saturn plushies on eBay cost.
These giant plushes will probably only go up in price as time goes on, though. Unless an even bigger or better Mr. Saturn plush is ever made somehow 😛
Other Related Posts:
27 Comments to Giant Mr. Saturn Sells for $255
- KingOfSwords: The Memories civer looks beautiful ;.;
- BoaTransistor: I got the Memories cover this year. In my factual opinion, it is the best-looking EarthBound cover they’ve released yet.
- Globulous: I picked up the Memories cover and planner while I was in Japan, it should be interesting to note that the pocket on the back of the...
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?