Mr. Saturn for Garry’s Mod!
The first giant Mr. Saturn plushie on eBay just sold for $255 USD (see here). Unlike the other one that’s set at $800 buy-it-now, this was in a normal auction, so that gives a general idea as to what the going market value for it is on eBay. What’s funny is that 1: when you add in the original cost + middleman fees to get it + the expensive shipping + eBay listing fees, it probably totals somewhere around $250. And 2: that’s how much some of the much smaller MOTHER 3 Mr. Saturn plushies on eBay cost.
These giant plushes will probably only go up in price as time goes on, though. Unless an even bigger or better Mr. Saturn plush is ever made somehow 😛
Other Related Posts:
27 Comments to Giant Mr. Saturn Sells for $255
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues