The Completionist: EarthBound
The first giant Mr. Saturn plushie on eBay just sold for $255 USD (see here). Unlike the other one that’s set at $800 buy-it-now, this was in a normal auction, so that gives a general idea as to what the going market value for it is on eBay. What’s funny is that 1: when you add in the original cost + middleman fees to get it + the expensive shipping + eBay listing fees, it probably totals somewhere around $250. And 2: that’s how much some of the much smaller MOTHER 3 Mr. Saturn plushies on eBay cost.
These giant plushes will probably only go up in price as time goes on, though. Unless an even bigger or better Mr. Saturn plush is ever made somehow 😛
Other Related Posts:
27 Comments to Giant Mr. Saturn Sells for $255
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.