The EarthBound Equation
bomberman72 posted this on the GameFAQs forums earlier, and it seemed pretty cool, so here you go 😀
This is an Etch-A-Sketch drawing I made of Giegue. Sorry the image quality isn’t that great (I took it using my camera phone). So what do ya think. This was actually based off an existing drawing. It isn’t the most accurate drawing of Giegue but whatever. I do however plan to make an ORIGINAL drawing of “The Devil’s Machine”. I’ve just started sketching it and it’s coming out pretty well. I’ll post it when I finish it.
I can barely even draw anything besides a square with one of those things, so this is pretty crazy awesome. I think I’ve seen the picture this was based off too, but I can’t seem to find it. Anyway, cool 😀
Other Related Posts:
25 Comments to Etch-A-Sketch Giegue
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...
- Nessential: The stock is still pending listing, but you can find it on Bloomberg here: https://www.bloomberg.com/quot e/3560:JP I might buy some of...