EarthBound Completed in 9 Minutes
bomberman72 posted this on the GameFAQs forums earlier, and it seemed pretty cool, so here you go 😀
This is an Etch-A-Sketch drawing I made of Giegue. Sorry the image quality isn’t that great (I took it using my camera phone). So what do ya think. This was actually based off an existing drawing. It isn’t the most accurate drawing of Giegue but whatever. I do however plan to make an ORIGINAL drawing of “The Devil’s Machine”. I’ve just started sketching it and it’s coming out pretty well. I’ll post it when I finish it.
I can barely even draw anything besides a square with one of those things, so this is pretty crazy awesome. I think I’ve seen the picture this was based off too, but I can’t seem to find it. Anyway, cool 😀
Other Related Posts:
25 Comments to Etch-A-Sketch Giegue
Featured Item on eBay:
EARTHBOUND Mother (NINTENDO FAMICOM 1989) VGA 85 ARCHIVAL CASE
- Mike: Also, I have to post once more to say: The cover texture effect is incredible and so Earthboundy. So many details like that make this utterly...
- Mike: I just received my copy this week, and it is amazing. The fact that you didn’t just throw a bunch of Earthbound localization facts, but...
- Jeff Shot First: My copy arrived today! It is… amazing. I haven’t put it down yet. I don’t really know what else to say. I think...
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!