Some Unused Text in EarthBound
In the latest issue of Game Informer, EarthBound is listed in an article about old games that now cost quite a lot to buy.
I dunno, I see complete sets sell for a lot more than $200 sometimes. Which explains why there are some complete sets near $400, as you can see here.
I should’ve bought a pile of these when they were in the bargain bins, held on to them for 10 years, and then sold them. I’m still working on turning myself into a robot to go back in time to make that happen.
Thanks to somaticdefilement for the scans 😀
Other Related Posts:
21 Comments to EarthBound Worth a Small Fortune
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.
- Leeaux: Mato! We miss you! Come back to us!