In the latest issue of Game Informer, EarthBound is listed in an article about old games that now cost quite a lot to buy.
I dunno, I see complete sets sell for a lot more than $200 sometimes. Which explains why there are some complete sets near $400, as you can see here.
I should’ve bought a pile of these when they were in the bargain bins, held on to them for 10 years, and then sold them. I’m still working on turning myself into a robot to go back in time to make that happen.
Thanks to somaticdefilement for the scans 😀
Other Related Posts:
21 Comments to EarthBound Worth a Small Fortune
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...
- StarmanAlex: JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY