April 24th, 2009 | EarthBound, MOTHER 3, Videos

Here’s another of my favorite fan-made videos 😀 This was made in response to Starmen.Net’s PK Tube’N, in which fans made EarthBound-related videos, many asking for an official MOTHER 3 translation or EarthBound on Virtual Console. Anyway…

There’s totally some sort of Adam Sandler vibe going on there 😛

15 Comments to EarthBound: The Story of My Life

Mashi said on Apr. 24, 2009

oh man, I really need to get my giant MOTHER research paper back from my Senior Comp teacher O:

Rob said on Apr. 24, 2009

I know these videos are what make the EB community alive and great, but all they do is embarrass the hell out of me.

Matt said on Apr. 24, 2009

That was… something…

mitch said on Apr. 24, 2009

Aw man, you guys gotta stop being so uptight about it. That was good fun.

James said on Apr. 24, 2009

The saving grace was the way his pleading rant became more emotional as the song grew in intensity.

Other than that… hm. Why was he using an old man voice?

Aqy said on Apr. 24, 2009

I love this video, one of my favorites as well.

It’s more like an Adam Sandler voice, lol. It’s because he’s a crazy Mother fan, duh.

DrGlove said on Apr. 24, 2009

Oh man! I love this vid! Forgot about it 😀

DGC said on Apr. 24, 2009

He/it… the fella, looks like Porky!
…with glasses.

Bernard Seal said on Apr. 24, 2009

OMG! Thank you! I haven’t checked starmen.net in a while and I went over here and saw this, and couldn’t believe it! I’m so glad ya’ll like this movie. by the way I’m the guy who is Ness Johnson in the movie and I also wrote it, and directed it.
Bernard Seal
SaT Films

The Pickle said on Apr. 24, 2009

I’m going on YouTube just to favorite this. I had a huge grin the whole time watching it.

Mr. Nosy said on Apr. 26, 2009

1) You can see the Wii when young Stewart said “Hey! This is pretty fun!”
2) If this was for real, then this video will be a reason why NOT to bring Mother 2 and 3 to America. (Nintendo does not want to make an obsession worse, no?)

(Yes; I KNOW THAT THAT VIDEO WAS JUST A JOKE; I was just thinking.)

Leirin said on Apr. 27, 2009

I like how the guy was trying to really pour over his feelings for it as the video went on but in a sense it’s actually a bit creepy IMO 😉 Maybe if he didn’t sound sort of like Paula’s dad in Fobbies are Borange I could take him more seriously.

EarthBoundRules said on Apr. 29, 2009

You know that this is a joke video, right? I thought it was hilarios.

Irving said on Jun. 14, 2009

you… like us… you are someone! Reggie must die!

Sisto said on Aug. 8, 2009

That guy can play guitar!

Find Merchandise!