April 4th, 2009 | Audio Stuff, EarthBound

DragonKazooie89 just submitted a quick bit of news that the folks who do the TalkRadar podcast over at GamesRadar talked quite a bit about EarthBound and the Virtual Console situation in their latest podcast. If you’re interested, check it out here:

TalkRadar #39, with lots of EarthBound talk

I haven’t given it a listen myself yet, but the EarthBound stuff starts at around the 1 hour 17 minutes area, and all throughout the episode EarthBound music plays. I think they also play audio from what I think is the in-store promotional video (often mistaken as a TV commercial).

Anyway, check it out if you’re bored or want to hear others’ take on the whole situation with EarthBound!

7 Comments to EarthBound on TalkRadar Podcast

santiagoff said on Apr. 4, 2009

I’ll definitely check this out.

Tansunn said on Apr. 4, 2009

They’re mostly talking about the music issues that are supposedly keeping EB from being released on VC. Nothing exactly new, but it’s interesting hearing people talk about it.

DragonKazooie89 said on Apr. 4, 2009

The podcast episode was not actually new but I found it while browsing through their features list.

the retard of epic proportions said on Apr. 4, 2009

So, if Nintendo were to just slightly alter the hippie song, it could probably be released.

IWontGetOvertheDam said on Apr. 4, 2009

Super Busy Hospital is my favorite game.

22hunter said on Apr. 5, 2009

They even mentioned us!

PSInferno said on Jul. 26, 2010

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE T-Dar, I’m in the GamesRadar forums.