EarthBound Half-Life Mod
Jvct sent these in just a little while ago. They’re scans of EarthBound stuff from NGamer Brasil. I don’t have any more details than that, but that’s okay.
I really like all the original artwork and the interesting map/sprite-related editing. I also have a few other EarthBound scans from magazines from around the world and they really do a lot of neat stuff like this. They have something fun to them that most gaming magazines around here seem to have lost.
Anyway, my love for this kind of stuff knows no bounds, so if you know of any other stuff like this, let me know 😀
Other Related Posts:
47 Comments to EarthBound in NGamer Brasil
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.