Just Slap EarthBound On It
Jvct sent these in just a little while ago. They’re scans of EarthBound stuff from NGamer Brasil. I don’t have any more details than that, but that’s okay.
I really like all the original artwork and the interesting map/sprite-related editing. I also have a few other EarthBound scans from magazines from around the world and they really do a lot of neat stuff like this. They have something fun to them that most gaming magazines around here seem to have lost.
Anyway, my love for this kind of stuff knows no bounds, so if you know of any other stuff like this, let me know 😀
Other Related Posts:
47 Comments to EarthBound in NGamer Brasil
- Mike: Also, I have to post once more to say: The cover texture effect is incredible and so Earthboundy. So many details like that make this utterly...
- Mike: I just received my copy this week, and it is amazing. The fact that you didn’t just throw a bunch of Earthbound localization facts, but...
- Jeff Shot First: My copy arrived today! It is… amazing. I haven’t put it down yet. I don’t really know what else to say. I think...
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!