New Year’s MOTHER 3 Challenge
You know those really crazy battle backgrounds in EarthBound? Have you ever wanted to have them on your computer as screensavers? Well, now you can, thanks to Mr. Accident’s Kraken screensaver program!
Mr. A doesn’t have a homepage for this program, so if you need help or clarification about stuff, try checking out this old forum post of his. I should mention quickly though that this is a Windows program and that it has two requirements:
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 or later
- DirectX 9.0 or later
Both can be gotten from Microsoft’s site for free, so if you have an older computer, do a quick search on Google to find what you need.
To install the program, download the file, then right click the program icon and choose “Install”. You can then configure it however you want by going to where you configure screensavers normally (control panel->display->screen saver).
Mr. Accident made the program after studying EarthBound’s programming, so this isn’t a “make it look like EarthBound’s backgrounds”, it’s probably as authentic as you’re going to get without sticking your EarthBound cart into your monitor 😀
Other Related Posts:
45 Comments to EarthBound Battle Screensaver
- KingOfSwords: The Memories civer looks beautiful ;.;
- BoaTransistor: I got the Memories cover this year. In my factual opinion, it is the best-looking EarthBound cover they’ve released yet.
- Globulous: I picked up the Memories cover and planner while I was in Japan, it should be interesting to note that the pocket on the back of the...
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?